BCCT Multi-Chamber Eastern Seaboard Networking
BCCT, in cooperation with AMCHAM, AustCham, BeLuThai, GTCC, NTCC and SATCC cordially invites you to the Multi-Chamber Eastern Seaboard Networking.
Date: Friday 17th February 2023
Time: 6-9 pm
Venue: The Point, Dusit Thani Pattaya
Cost: THB 900 for BCCT and participating chambers members and THB 1,800 for non-members. Price includes buffet food, free flow of wine, beer, and soft drinks.
Booking: please following booking link here or email [email protected] for booking assistance
- Online Payment options are available when confirming your booking (recommended). Online payment when you book is the simplest way to do this.
- Bank transfer is also available to Kasikorn bank 709-2-36464-4 and email [email protected] to verify for a receipt.
Payment & cancellation policy:
– Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list. No walk-ins.
– Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 day) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit.
– Payment required at the time of booking’. At any other time will incur a higher fee
- Salad bar
- Carving station: Roasted BBQ pork ham/ Roasted Capon Chicken
- Western Favourite: Pasta station/ Eggplant Mousska/Mini beef slider/ Mini pulled pork burger/ Potato station (baked, wedge, lyonaise and condiment)
- Asian Favourite: Assorted Dim Sum & steamed bun/ Vegetable spring roll, plum sauce/ Asian spiced Chicken Drumette/Chicken Tikka Masala with Nann/ Massamun curry beef with steamed rice
- Desserts: Assorted fruits/ Assorted cake
Accommodation: Dusit Thani Pattaya offers special room rates net per night with breakfast for single/double. Deluxe (3100/3500), Premium Garden View (3600/4000), Premium Sea View (4100/4500), One Bedroom Suite (5600/6000), Club Room (5600/6000) and Club Grand (6600/7000). RSVP: Tel: +66 3842 5611-7 Ext: 2272 | Email [email protected]
Event policy: by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Event Behaviour Statement: please click here