AustCham Multi-Chambers – ESB Sundowners
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), in collaboration with American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeluThai), Cancham Thailand, German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC), Netherlands – Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), New Zealand – Thai Chamber of Commerce (NZTCC), South African Chamber (SATCC), and Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce (STCC), welcomes members and guests to join our Eastern Seaboard Sundowners held on Friday 17th March 2023.
All those living on the Eastern Seaboard or who travel there for business are welcome to attend this event which is a great opportunity to network with others who live and work within the region.
Members and guests will also be able to enjoy a delicious choice of local and international dishes and friendly atmosphere at Avani Pattaya Resort, an escape from the big city, close to it all. A tropical oasis of sun, sea, and sand, with a fun-filled seaside playground.
We look forward to seeing you there!
When: Friday, March 17, 2023 || 18:00 – 21:00 hrs.
Where: Avani Pattaya Resort & Spa
How much does it cost:
- 700 THB for AustCham members and partner chambers members
- 1,400 THB for non-members
Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event
Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment
AustCham’s event policy:
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 48 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.